Labels

Monday, January 27, 2014

Coconut Oil


I have replaced all of these items in my regimen with coconut oil! I have noticed tremendous results from making this switch! Coconut oil is an ALL NATURAL way to hydrate your skin & hair.

Hair Deep Conditioner: Warm coconut oil under warm water until liquid. Add to ends of dry hair and allow to penetrate for 15-45 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition as normal, give it about 2 weeks of doing this 2/3 time a week and you will see the results! Shiny and beautiful healthy hair!

Shaving Cream:  I get razor burn EVERY time I use shaving cream to shave. For a while I switched over to using hair conditioner, which worked well, but nothing can compare to using Coconut oil to shave with. Try it! I promise you will love it!

Face Wash:  I really hate using medicated face washes on my face because as soon as I run out I am hit with a massive break out!?! Am I the only one that has experienced this?! Well I switched over to using coconut oil with a little sprinkle of baking soda, and my face has totally cleared up! My face is glowing, super moisturized & NO clogged pores! It is amazing <3 

Deodorant:  As a Hairstylist I am ALWAYS worried about having the dreaded "pit marks." I apply a little bit of warmed coconut oil on my underarms after a shower and it really helps keep my sweating under control! (it is a natural antiperspirant) 

Face/Body Lotion:  Coconut oil is super hydrating yet it will not clog pores! Apply and allow to soak in a couple minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment