Labels

Friday, February 28, 2014

My New Dining Chairs

So a couple of months ago my Grandma gave me her antique pedestal dining table which I refinished in a beautiful weathered gray.  Since then I have been on the hunt for the perfect dining chairs to go with it. I debated between spending hundreds of dollars for a couple of really nice upholstered chairs or being my thrifty self and finding some old chairs to spruce up! Of course I went with the thrift option!!! I just so happened to get extremely lucky and found a nice set of chairs at the 2nd thrift store I went to! (for only $45 for 4 chairs) I only needed 3 but for the price I got them anyway. I used the same technique that I did on the table, with the exception of the darker gray I used on the backs of the chairs! I found this fabric (Waverly-Solar Flair) at my local JoAnn Crafts store (40% off) Score! I also picked up some foam to add a little more cushion to the  chairs. So In the end I spent around $100 for 4 super cute personalized chairs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment