Labels

Monday, October 7, 2013

Easy Apple Butter (No Sugar Added)

So I came up with this recipe my FIRST time making Apple Butter!! I was kinda playing it by ear and just throwing in ingredients that I thought would taste good...and boy o' boy it turned out delicious!! 
 
Whatcha' need:
 
6 peeled, cored and chopped apples of your choice ( I used tart apples picked from my Mother's yard :P) 
1/4 Cup Stevia
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg

Toss all ingredients together in a pot.
Place on stove top, cover and cook on low (lowest of the low) for 30minutes (or until very tender/mushy) 
Transfer apples to blender and blend until buttery textured 
Transfer to a airtight jar and refrigerate (good for up to 3 weeks)

Try it on a Turkey Sandwich with some melted cheddar....trust me it is AMAZEBALLS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment