Labels

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hawaiian BBQ Pita Pizza


This pizza is AWESOME!! I love making pita pizza's and this one is probably my favorite combo of toppings!!! 

I used this brand of pita's. I found them at Walmart & they are the healthiest ones I have found to date!


INGREDIENTS:
1 Pita  
1oz. Mozzarella cheese 
1oz. Monterey Cheddar cheese
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
2 oz. Cooked Chicken
2 oz. Diced Pineapple
1/2 cup Sliced Onion & Green Pepper

Ok so:
First: Pre-heat oven to 350
Spread 2tbsp. of your favorite BBQ sauce on a pita
Top with 1oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Add 2oz. of cooked Chicken breast (I used canned)
Add 2oz. diced Pineapple (1/2 of a dole fruit cup)
Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes
While the pita is cooking saute up some sliced onion & green pepper until tender
Take the Pita out after the 10 minutes and add the onion and peppers and top with 1oz. of Monterey Cheddar cheese 
Place back in the oven and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly!!
ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment