Labels

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Under 100 Calorie Fruit Melody Smoothie

This smoothie and fruity, delicious, packed full of nutrients, and best of all UNDER 100 Calories!!! I highly recommend giving it a try. I actually have one of these as breakfast..and it doubles as a pre-workout meal by drinking it about 45 minutes before I hit the gym!
 What you will need:
1/4 cup Spinach
1/4 cup Water
4 large Strawberries
1 peeled Kiwi
1 peeled and cored Peach
1 teaspoon Stevia sweetener
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (optional)
5 cubes of ice

1st add the spinach and water to blender and blend until a smooth liquid is formed.

Next add all other ingredients and blend until smooth

ENJOY!
98 Calories (not including protein)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    I love your blog post, Fruit Melody Smoothie, and we would love to feature it on our website, GreenThickies.com. Would it be OK for me to use one of your photos within my post? I will of course link back to your post. Pls let me know if you don't like it. :)

    Thanks so much

    GM
    GreenThickies.com

    ReplyDelete