Labels

Monday, April 15, 2013

Cilantro Garlic Salmon


This is what I am making for dinner tonight!! I came up with this recipe because I was in the mood for Salmon, but at the same time I have been dying to use cilantro from my plant that I grew from seeds!! :] nerdy I know!

Recipe:
(Serves 2)
2 Salmon Filet's
2 cloves of Garlic
1 Lemon
a few sprigs of Cilantro
Old Bay seasoning 

1.Pat the Salmon filet's with a paper towel.
2. Sprinkle the filet's with as much or as little Old Bay seasoning you like. I love Old Bay so I put alot :]
3. Chop the garlic and rub on filet's
4. Squeeze the juice from the lemon over the Salmon.
5. Top with Cilantro Sprigs
6. Pop in the oven at 350 for around 12 minutes or until flaky 
YUMMY
I enjoyed my Cilantro Garlic Salmon over fresh baby spinach with sauteed Zucchini and a Black Bean & Peach salsa.

Salsa: Serves 2
1 Cup cooked Black Beans
4oz. diced Peaches (I used Dole Peaches in 100% juice fruit cup)
1/4 Red Onion chopped
1/2 Orange Bell Pepper Chopped
Juice of 1/2 a Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment