Labels

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sweet Potato Hashbrowns


I love sweet potatoes, and they are an amazingly healthy veggie!! I wanted to come up with a breakfast style way to incorporate more sweet potatoes in my diet so this recipe is the product! It is super filling, healthy, and DELICIOUS! 

1 medium Sweet Potato (shredded)
2 tsp. Cinnamon
2 tsp. Stevia
1/2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
Sliced fruit (I used Banana, Strawberry, Kiwi & Blackberries)
0% Greek Yogurt 

1. Heat skillet on medium add Coconut oil to pan 
2. Once oil is melted add the shredded sweet potato 
3. Sprinkle the sweet potato with Stevia and Cinnamon 
4. Cook the hashbrowns until cooked and browned on both sides
5. Serve with a dollop of the Greek yogurt and fruit!

I had this dish with some scrambled egg whites and steamed asparagus! Great way to start the day off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment