Labels

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Relaxing Detox Bath


Lately I have been taking this bath around 3 times a week! Epsom Salt contains magnesium and sulfates, there are many health benefits to these ingredients such as:
improved circulation
aid in flushing toxins from cells
relieve stress
reduce inflammation in muscles helping to ease soreness 
improve oxygen use
improve absorption of nutrients
improve formation of joint proteins and brain tissues

*The scent of Lavender is relaxing, and I think it is really nice with a hint of lemon!

I also use this bath if I know I am going to be in a bikini soon and feel a little bloated! It really helps draw out that extra water weight! You will be sweating while taking this bath. Make sure your water is HOTT & soak for around 30 minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment