Labels

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Healthy Chicken & Veggies

This is what my boyfriend and I had for dinner last night! It was amazing, taste like an Italian dish you would get out at a restaurant, but with a fraction of the calories and fat you would find out!! I also sprinkled a little bit of ground cayenne pepper on mine for a little extra heat!!! Recipe 8oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins 3 chunked roma tomatoes 1 sliced red onion 1/2 medium eggplant (chopped) 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil Seasonings of choice (I found this great "Pizza" seasoning at my local TJ Maxx) 1. Melt coconut oil in microwave 2. Toss all veggies and chicken with the melted oil & put in casarole dish 3. Sprinkle with seasonings 4. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes(or until chicken is fully cooked)

No comments:

Post a Comment