Labels

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spicy Shrimp Tacos

These are absolutely delicious! We cooked the shrimp in a pan with a little coconut oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic, lemon juice and chopped cilantro. I diced & sliced lots of goodies to use as toppings (Jalapeno, salsa, guacamole, greek yogurt as a sour cream replacement, shredded cheddar cheese, diced mango, shredded lettuce & black beans) Dress your taco as you please and serve with some black beans on the side! (I usually use dry beans but we had a last minute dinner guest so I had to throw it together stat! When I use canned beans, I rinse them with water and replace the juice that comes in the can with about 1/2 can of water)We tried out some new taco shells too! They are pictured below. We tried these because they seemed to be the "healthiest" ones that our local grocery store had.

No comments:

Post a Comment