This is a little recipe that my boyfriend and I came up with over the weekend! It is zucchini pasta with sauteed veggies and a rosa sauce. Completely vegetarian (a special request from my sister)
Things you will need:
1 1/2 cups Broccoli florets
1/4 cup chopped Parsley
1/2 Onion (Sliced)
1 cup chopped baby bella Mushrooms
1 can tomato sauce
2 oz. Cream Cheese
2 oz. Philadelphia cooking cream (Savory Garlic)
2 tbsp. oil
1. Use the Julienne peeler to shred the zucchini.
2. Add the chopped veggies and oil to a large skillet and cook on medium heat.
3. While the veggies are cooking, in another skillet add the cream cheese and the cooking cream. Heat on medium , medium-low heat until slightly melted and bubbly. Stir in the tomato sauce.
4. Next add the chopped parsley to the sauce.
5. By this time the veggies should be ready, so pop the bowl of zucchini pasta in the microwave covered with a moist paper towel for 2 minutes.
Add pasta, then veggies, top with sauce and a little sprig of parsley and ENJOY!