Labels

Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Protein Goodies

So I have been on the hunt for a good, HEALTHY protein bar for some time now. Most of the ones out have lots of sugar,carbs, and junk ingredients. A couple of weeks ago I ran into my local supplement shop to grab some grapeseed oil, and a little display near the checkout caught my eye. It was a whole row of protein bars with so many delicious sounding flavors! Of course the first thing I did was flip one over real quick and look straight at the sugar content, I think it had 2 grams! I was shocked. I skimmed over the label and jumped to the ingredients, I could not believe what I was reading! The bar I had been searching for was right in my face. QuestBar! I am now on the "quest" of finding my favorite flavor (since they have tons) I have already tried the strawberry cheesecake (its pretty good) and the banana nut muffin (I didn't like this one that much) But after I try them all I will share my favorite!!  

NO SUGAR ADDED
NO SUGAR ALCOHOLS
NO JUNK INGREDIENTS
GLUTEN FREE




I also grabbed some whey protein because I ran out. I found this one that sounds like a winner. It has 100% pure whey isolate, this is the first protein powder I have seen with that!! I am super excited to try it out and let you know how it is! 


No comments:

Post a Comment